FOOD - Fakeout

FOOD - Fakeout


$FOOD Daily Chart as of Apr 6, 2018 - MA100/50dayH Breakout
$FOOD broke out MA100 and its 50dayH level last April 6, 2018. Based on the chart above it also has an obvious high Volume spike that day. Zeefreaks called this Zeus Strike (ZS).

Bought EOD at 0.67.

Port snap as of Apr 6, 2018 - EOD
$FOOD - Day 2 - The Fakeout


Yung akala mo, ceiling candidate, fakeout pala.

I put Sell Order at 0.95 the next day in case bigla mag-spike to ceiling. haha yun pala fakeout lang. I cancelled the Sell Order near closing. Cut loss at 0.63. (See my trade transaction above).

5 days after I sold my $FOOD shares, there's this news. Oh well.. Insiders might already knew this ahead of time so they pump the stock price and dump their shares! And isa ako sa nabiktima. haha andyan naman yung cutloss e. And the good thing, I only risk 1% of my Port on this trade. Move on na lang. :)
Bad news ahead

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

VITA - MYH Breakout - Momentum PLAY